Your Course Director
Des Paroz has been diving since the early 90’s, and has been a PADI Instructor since 1996.
In 1998, Des became a PADI Master Instructor, and in 2008, he took the plunge to become a PADI Course Director at the PADI Course Director Training Course in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
Des enjoys wreck diving and underwater photography, and is passionate about the marine environment. Des loves sharing these interests with others, and loves teaching people to become dive professionals.
Des has a Master of Commerce in Marketing, a Bachelors in Economics, a Diploma in Outdoor Recreation and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Des is also a Certified Practicing Marketer (CPM) and Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute (FAMI).
- PADI Course Director
- PADI TecRec Instructor Trainer (Tec Deep and Gas Blender)
- PADI Specialty Instructor Trainer for more than 20 specialty courses
- EFR Instructor Trainer & EFR First Aid at Work Instructor Trainer
- Diploma in Outdoor Recreation
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110)